Saga of the Adventurer
Saga of the Adventurer (3rd class quest for Treasure Hunter)
Start Level: 76
Location: Hunter Village
NPC: Black Cat
Type: Change Class Quest
Rewards: Adventurer, Secret Book of Giants; 2,299,404 XP; 5 million adena
1. Speak with NPC Hunter Guild Master – Black Cat inHunter’s Village to start the quest. She will give you an item called Guild Report and requests that you speak to Fishing Guild Member – Klaus in Goddard Castle Town.
2.Klaus is inside of the magic shop. Speak with him – he tells you to bring him some ice liquor. He tells you that Brewer Valentine in Goddard Castle Town can make the stuff.
3. Valentine needs ice crystals to make ice liquor and says that you can get them from Master Chef Jeremy in the Hot Springs area.
4. Now make The Finest Ingredients – Part 1 quest to get ice crystals. When you finish it you will have Soy Sauce Jar (you need this if you make “The Finest Ingredients – Part 2” and the ice crystal Cryolite
7. The first Tablet Of Vision is location near the Northern Pathway of Enchanted Valley at the east-end of the river. The tablet then reveals the location of the second “Tablet of Vision”.
8. Go to the Valley of Saints, second Tablet Of Vision . It’s surrounded by quest monsters (Guardian of Forbidden Knowledge, big female angels). Click on Tablet of Vision #2 and you’re told to kill *all* of the Guardians of Forbidden Knowledge. When you kill them you will get Stone of Commune. Communicate with the tablet again and get Resonance Amulet – 2
9. The 3rd Tablet Of Vision is located located in Border Outpost. When you commune this time, a quest mob named Monument Watcher Ezekiel appears You have to kill him. Use the special abilities on it, because of the Eye of Assassin buff. After killing him, you receive the quest item Resonance Amulet – 3. Speak with ‘ the “Tablet of Vision” a second time and it reveals the location of the 4th Stone of Commune.
* kill the quest mob alone. If someone else hit it he will dissapear.
10. Go to speak with Hermit . He needs Divine Stone of Wisdom.
11. To get this stone you have to make additional quest and choose an alliance – with the Ketra Orcs or the Varka Silenos.
- If you choose Alliance with the Ketra Orcs after you will have to make quest Magical Power of Water (part 1 only)
- If you choose Alliance with the Varka Silenos after you will have to make quest Magical Power of Fire (part 1 only)
14. Go to the fourth Tablet Of Vision and speak with it.
15. Next, you will be redirected to Hermit, but this time it’s another Hermit . A fisherman. He will tell you that you need to find your own Stone of Commune. He will send you to kill Archon of Halisha.
You need to kill 700 mobs to get quest boss Archon Of Halisha to appear (you could also go to the option with 4 sepulchers but is a much harder).
Monsters to Hunt:
When you get 700 quest items on the 701 quest mob Archon of Halisha appears. You must solo her. When you kill her you get Resonance Amulet – 5
16. You’ve got the fifth Stone of Commune. Now head to Tablet Of Vision #5. It is in the northwestern corner of the Wall of Argos.
17. Go to the 6th and last Tablet Of Vision . When you speak with it quest mobs Erica Ken Weber and Monument Defender Azrael will spawn. Kill Monument Defender Azrael and speak with Erica Ken Weber– she will give you Resonance Amulet – 6 . Speak with the tablet again.
18. Return to Black Cat in Hunter’s Village.
19. You also get as reward 5 000 000 adena , 2299404 exp and Secret Book Of Giants