Saga of the Titan
Saga of the Titan (3rd class quest for Destroyer)
Start Level: 76
Location: Rune Castle Town
NPC: Prefect Tazki
Type: Change Class Quest
Rewards: Titan, Secret Book of Giants; 2,299,404 XP; 5 million adena
- Go to Rune Town City and talk to Prefect Tazki. He’ll give you “Record of Traitor Muhark” and will ask you to talk to Prefect Lakan, of Goddard Town City.
- Prefect Lakan will tell you he needs a “Bitter Cold Vodka”. Go to Hot Springs and talk to Chef Donath, he knows how to make one.
- Speak with Donath in the Hot Springs. Chef Donath needs ice crystals.
- Now you’ll need to visit Chef Jeremy in the Hot Springs areatoo. You can get some ice crystals if you make The Finest Ingredients – Part 1 quest from Chef Jeremy. After you return the ingredients for him, he’ll give you an Ice Crystal.
- Talk again to Chef Donath. Chef Donath will be able to make the “Bitter Cold Vodka” now. Take it and return to Prefect Lakan, in Goddard Town City.
- Prefect Lakan will ask you to visit the 1st Table of Vision.
- Now you have to go the first Tablet Of Vision that is location near the Northern Pathway of Enchanted Valley at the east-end of the river. The tablet then reveals the location of the second “Tablet of Vision”.
- Go to the Valley of Saints, second Tablet Of Vision . It’s surrounded by quest monsters (Guardian of Forbidden Knowledge, big female angels). Click on Tablet of Vision 2 and you’re told to kill *all* of the Guardians of Forbidden Knowledge. When you kill them you will get Stone of Commune. Communicate with the tablet again and get Resonance Amulet – 2 and the location of 3rd tablet.
- Go to 3rd tablet of vision that is located in the north of Border Outpost not far from the passage from Varka Silenos Outpost. Talk to Tablet of Vision and it’ll summon the Fallen Noble Orc Muhark. It has a lot of hp, but he’s weak. Sometimes he uses bleed (use your cure bleed skill) and, the big trouble killing him is he has ‘return damage’. So be careful, probably you’ll spam a lot of HP/elixir pots and avoid using frenzy on him (it can be mortal for you). Talk again to the table. It’ll send you to talk to Seer Skahi, in Town of Goddard.
- Seer Skahi tells you he needs a Divine Stone of Wisdom, and you can obtain it from Varka Silenos or Ketra Orcs. Choose a side, make an alliance lvl 2, and then you’ll be able to start another side quest.
- To get it you have to do a choice:
a) If you choose Alliance with the Ketra Orcs Alliance with ketra orcs – level 1 and 2 after you will have to make quest Magical Power of Water (part 1 only) Magic Power of Water-Part 1
b) If you choose Alliance with the Varka Silenos Alliance with Varka Silenos-level 1 and 2 after you will have to make quest Magical Power of Fire (part 1 only) Magic power of Fire-Part 1
- When you get the Divine Stone of Wisdom return it to Seer Skahi in Town of Goddard. andhe will ask you to visit the 4th table.
- The next Tablet of Vision is located not far from Ketra Orc outpost.Just talk to this table and return to Seer Skahi.
- Now Seer Skahi will tell you to go to Shrine of the Loyal and kill Anchon of Halisha.Go to Wall of Argos and walk to Shrine of Loyality. You need to kill 700 mobs and on the 701 he will appear. You can be in party to get the itens more fast but you have to kill Halisha solo. You will get the 5th Amulet.(you could also go to the option with 4 sepulchers but is a much harder). Monsters to Hunt:
- After kill Halisha and get 5th Amulet go to the 5th Tablet. It is in Wall of Argos too. Talk with it and get the location of the 6th tablet.
- Go to the 6th and last Tablet Of Vision in Forsaken Plains Talk to the last table, and Grandpapa Askalius will spawn. Help Sake Dun Zu Hestui to kill it.After some hits it’ll disappear. Talk to Sake Dun Zu Hestui. He’ll ask you to visit Prefect Tazki.
- Go to Rune Town City and talk to Prefect Tazki.
- You also get as reward 5 000 000 adena , 2299404 exp and Secret Book Of Giants